House Decluttering Services
The definition of clutter is simple: having too much stuff for the space you live in. Decluttering is all about deciding what to keep and what to lose, so that you can learn to love your home again and take pleasure from the things around you. In just a few hours you will feel enlightened and be able to spend more time doing the things you like.
How does it work?
- Initial phone call to discuss your needs
- Home visit to assess the requirements
- Discuss and develop an action plan
- Make a start or arrange an appointment
for another day
- Decluttering sessions normally last about 5 hours as
it can be a physically and emotionally difficult task